BlockApps STRATO Documentation
BlockApps STRATO is a rapid deployment blockchain platform built for business networks.
BlockApps has created an implementation of the Enterprise Ethereum protocol, along with tooling and APIs to interact with this implementation. Together, these components form the STRATO platform.
STRATO is used to build self-owned extensible business networks that serve as the transactional and collaboration backbone for end-to-end business processes while enhancing security, performance, trust and transparency in the business value chain.
Key STRATO Features
- Privacy - Granular data privacy settings and controls
- Scalability - Handle higher network activity levels
- Data Migration - Efficiently add data to networks
- Dev Tools - Tool suite for enterprise developers
- Governance - Detailed control of network governance
- APIs - 3rd party access and input to the network
- Identity Management - Use existing enterprise sign-on systems
- Portability - Transfer other blockchain applications into STRATO
- Cloud Agnostic - Run on most major cloud providers
- Analytics - Advanced audit & search/reporting capabilities
- Consensus - PBFT voting mechanism
- Data Modeling - Use existing enterprise data models
STRATO is a microservices-based server-side application.
STRATO Components Diagram
High-level Components Overview
- STRATO Core
- Pluggable blockchain VM
- P2P client
- API server
- Data indexers
- Blockchain data storage
- Apex - The node health and statistics server
- STRATO Vault - The user keys storage
- STRATO Management Dashboard
- SQL database for storing the indexed data
- Reverse proxy with an authentication layer
- Other utility components
For more detailed information about the components, refer to the corresponding topics of this documentation.